Association of specialists and enterprises engaged in the processing of oil & fat waste (APMO) - the first global independent project in Russia to create a healthy and effective system in the processing of waste oil and fats industry. The Association unites and supports the interested market participants.
The main objctives of the Association are:
- Searching ad establishing business contacts with oil and fat waste producers, collection, transportation and recycling oganizations;
- Searching and establishing business contacts with the companies, interested or related to the production of alternative energy from oil and fat waste;
- maintenanceand development of partnership relations betwen the market participants.
Cooperation with the Association can be either as a permanent participant, an observer, an outside partner or a client.
The Association organizes and conducts events involving Russian and foreign specialists: conferences, seminars, symposiums, round tables, meetings and negotiations. Events are held in online and offline formats.
Based on market research and study of the experience of Russian and foreign companies in the industry, work will be organized to implement technological, logistical, organizational improvements in the activities of members of the Association.
The Association promotes:
- in the development of market mechanisms for regulating activities;
- formation of business principles in the sphere of non-resource export;
- control over observance of the principles of fair competition;
- attraction of investments for financing prospective projects and events;
- searching for partners, organization and support of joint investment programs;
- solving the issues of strengthening of information, legal, educational, scientific, personnel and material and technical base of the participants;
- in the development and improvement of methodological and technical support;
organizing and managing the supply of biomass;
- in advising on the conduct of sound financial and economic activities and financial policy.